Commercial Loan Rates
Commercial Real Estate Loans and Financing Lenders Division | $100,000 to $200,000,000 and Up
Commercial Hard Money Lenders
Request custom commercial loan mortgage rate quote now!
- Borrowers financial qualifications that are documentable. IE: Personal Financial Statements, Tax Returns etc.
- Can’t document? Stated Income and No Doc programs are available usually at higher commercial loan mortgage rates.
- The type of property. Usually classified as “tiers”. Example: apartments are usually a tier 1 (lower risk). Bar/Lounges are usually a tier 4 (higher risk). The higher the risk, the higher the return for the lender.
- Borrowers credit scores. Obviously, the lower the score the higher the risk. The higher the risk the higher the return.
- Term of the loan. Usually the longer the lender has their money out, the higher the price.
- Fixed or Adjustable. The lender will give the borrower a better price when they are willing to share in the risk of market fluctuations.
- The property’s financial records. If purchasing or refinancing an income producing property, the property’s financial and income / expense history plays a huge part in determining the financing terms.
- Pre payment penalties and “lockouts” are the norm in this type financing. They can be negotiated down or eliminated by paying “points” or accepting slightly higher rates.
Commercial Hard Money Loans
* Loan fees may vary from program to program. Any and all fees are standard and customary. No Junk Fees. If you would like a quote on your specific requirements please submit our Quick Application at no cost or obligation. You’ll hear back from us right away.
* Loan fees are different on this type financing. There may be “due diligence” fees, environmental impact research fees, industry specific inspection and analysis. These are examples of fees that may be incurred in addition to the normal appraisal, title, origination, recording, processing and other standard and customary fees. Unlike residential financing, this financing usually requires an up-front fee to the lender for the appraisal (from $1500 to $3500 depending on property type) and possibly a deposit from some lenders.
* We offer many, many more programs than we can update on our web site every day. Also, each program above has several pricing options.
Examples of Common Commercial Mortgage Loan Interest Rates, Indices and Programs
- Prime (index) + X% (margin usually from 1 – 3.5%): The prime rate is published in nearly all daily papers. Just add the margin to the index to get the fully indexed or note interest rates.
- T-Bill index (usually the 5 yr note) + margin. Again this index is published in most papers.
- 2 – 3 – 5 – 7 – 10 year fixed programs offers 20 to 30 year amortization for low payments, yet lower pricing than a longer term. These programs may have a balloon payment at the end of the fixed term or may covert to an ARM program at the end of the fixed time frame.
- 15 – 25 to 30 fully amortizing fixed interest. Financing programs of this type are typically the most expensive.
We have access to numerous commercial wholesale lenders that offer more programs and pricing structures than could possibly be listed in their entirety on this or any other website. Even if we could list them all, you would be more confused than you were before you started. We can counsel you on the program that is right for you and your financial goals. If one direct lender can’t perform then we go to the one that can. We shop for the very best commercial loan interest rates and mortgages available in the market. You fill out one very short commercial loan quick-application. We then analyze the numerous programs that may be appropriate for you and you special needs or objectives.
Every credit transaction is structured to match your specific business objectives, risk profile and market challenges. We will work with you and your organization throughout the entire financing process. Additionally, we offer constant communication and personal service throughout the entire process.
SOME TYPES OF COMMERCIAL LENDING
MFI has the RV Park and Campground loans and financing experience, knowledge and lender / investor pool necessary to understand the the ins and outs of the camping industry. We can customize a mortgage program to fit your unique needs. We have made the required hands on investment of time to really know the business, owner / operators, and financial necessities of RV Park campground ownership and management. Learn more here.
MFI specializes in obtaining permanent loans for mini self storage purchases or re-financing. It’s easy to apply for financing mini self storage unit loans and we have numerous wholesale commercial lending relationships with institutions that know this industry inside and out. Learn more here.
Owning and operating a carwash can be very financially rewarding and profitable. Mortgage financing loans for carwashes are available at terms and interest rates that afford the owner to enjoy a good cash flow and monthly income stream. These business can be a part time proposition for coin operated facilities or are a fulltime job to say the least for the full service operations. It takes a large investment, not only of time but cash as well. Repairs, maintenance, advertising, supplies, insurance and other aspects are big factors running a car wash. Financing mortgage loans can be a large expense as well. Water and electric as well as sewerage are important to the upkeep of the facility. Trying to obtain Car Wash Financing Loans can be very frustrating or very easy if you know the right sources. Learn more here.